EntryPointDC is the Edlavitch DCJCC’s program for 20s and 30s Jews and provides social, cultural, and educational programming in the DC area for this cohort. The EntryPointDC intern will gain valuable training in event coordination and project management and will have the unique opportunity to help with several projects and events.
Work will include:
• Assisting with special event and day-of coordination
• Coordinating and analyzing social media presence
• Outreaching to community partners
• Brainstorming and researching
• Excellent writing and communication
• Project management, event coordination or planning
This is an unpaid internship with a commitment of a minimum of 8 hours per week. School credit can
This Ad has been viewed 52 times.