Our GW Hillel family expands well beyond GW’s campus limits. We’re grateful for a robust community that includes alumni, community members, faculty, staff and – of course – our own students’ families. We love when students share their family traditions with us as they start to develop their own Jewish traditions throughout their college years. We’re grateful for your support, feedback and involvement – we couldn’t create our incredible Hillel community without you.
Our staff is dedicated to inspiring every Jewish GW student to make an enduring commitment to Jewish life. Through innovative programming and individual outreach, we work to provide them the tools they need to succeed in college and form a connection to their Jewish identity. To do our work, we must do our work together. A gift to GW Hillel is a pledge to the continuity of a strong Jewish community at GW, in DC and beyond.
Through a special arrangement with the university, a gift to GW can be designated 100% to Hillel by clicking below:
For those family members who want to deepen their involvement with GW Hillel, we’re thrilled to launch a program that will allow family members of our current students to share Hillel’s mission more broadly. Benefits and expectations include:
- GW Hillel t-shirt for your student – and for you!
- Participation in philanthropy efforts through making 30-40 phone calls per year to share GW Hillel’s story with other GW families (we’ll connect you!)
- Quarterly phone calls with the Executive Director, Associate Director of Development and other council members to hear Hillel updates and share feedback
- Family Advisory Council lunch during Colonials Weekend for parents and alumni
- Reduced price ticket for High Holidays services
- A willingness to act as a representative to other GW Hillel family members in your area, through one-on-one coffee meetings or hosting a salon-style event